Dummy111
Level 1: Cadet

How do I keeping my bigpond email address when I cancel my internet and landline currently bundled

Answered

I need to cancel my telstra internet plan and landline that is bundled with  my bigpond email address .  

I still have another my account with other bundled services in MyAccount and the bigpond email address is my login for MyAccount and primary contact email for MyAccount. 

How do I keep the email when I cancel the rest that I will no longer use.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I keeping my bigpond email address when I cancel my internet and landline currently bundl

You need to request to keep your Bigpond email when you put in the request to cancel your services. You will get the email service for free for a year and then there will be an Annual Charge for the service (about $75 at the moment).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I keeping my bigpond email address when I cancel my internet and landline currently bundl

You need to request to keep your Bigpond email when you put in the request to cancel your services. You will get the email service for free for a year and then there will be an Annual Charge for the service (about $75 at the moment).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Dummy111
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now