Highlighted
Ashlee7
Level 1: Cadet

Issues with sending emails to Bigpond

Answered

Hi All,

I am having issues sending emails to bigpond email addresses from my work email. I have no issues sending emails to any other types of emails except bigpond.

I am at my wits end with this. I work in a business that requires me to send many emails and bigpond is not letting me. The most recent one sent me this:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

xxxxxxxxx

all hosts for 'bigpond.com' have been failing for a long time (and retry time not reached)

in the details attached to the email was this:

Reporting-MTA: dns; cpanel1.au1.com.au

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Who do I need to contact to ensure my emails go through to bigpond?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Issues with sending emails to Bigpond

Id recommend folowing the instructions in this post https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Broadband-nbn/Unable-to-send-to-BigPond-mailboxes/ta-p/753139
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Issues with sending emails to Bigpond

Id recommend folowing the instructions in this post https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Broadband-nbn/Unable-to-send-to-BigPond-mailboxes/ta-p/753139
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now