Highlighted
poppa1
Level 6: Bloodhound

Migration to Telstra Mail

Answered

Once again I ask the question has all bigpond accounts been migrated to Telstra Mail yet.I still have one to go.I am aware that Telstra is having problems with the migration,or has the migration stopped.Maybe someone from Telstra can advise me...

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Migration to Telstra Mail

Hey poppa1,

We have not completed the migration of all BigPond email accounts as yet sorry, but are still working of having this completed. Once the email service in question is scheduled to be migrated then you will be notified via email that this is happening. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

poppa1
Accepted Solution

Thanks DingoDan.Looking fordward to the move as my primary account was migrated back in october 16 and is working well in IMAP server.Thanks for your prompt reply..Poppa1

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey poppa1,

We have not completed the migration of all BigPond email accounts as yet sorry, but are still working of having this completed. Once the email service in question is scheduled to be migrated then you will be notified via email that this is happening. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

poppa1
Accepted Solution

Thanks DingoDan.Looking fordward to the move as my primary account was migrated back in october 16 and is working well in IMAP server.Thanks for your prompt reply..Poppa1

Xrys
Level 1: Cadet

I have three pop accounts. I recieved notification by email in August 2016 and October 2016 that three accounts would migrate to Telstra Mail within 48 hours. The email stated that a notification email would be sent confirming when the process was complete. I still have not received any confirmation information. Phone enquiries have not offered any solution as yet. I'm looking forward to the benefits especially the anti spam and device sync features. Please can someone advise what I should do to have this matter resolved?

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now