CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
FlossyFlossy
Level 1: Cadet

Old webmail login

Answered

Hi I have a bigpond email that regularly fills to capacity, I have great difficulty logging in as I have to go to an old bigpond login, 

as per below  https://webmail.bigpond.com/webedge/do/mail/folder/view?update=true

Is there anyway I can upgrade to the new system as the old one is painful

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Old webmail login

Hi FlossyFlossy & hudadam2,

We've a new email platform that will be arriving shortly, and will have information regarding this shortly also. Thanks for your patience, we'll give you the scoop as soon as we can.

Cheers, Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
hudadam2

Ha ha, I've just complained about the same thing!

Robin

FlossyFlossy

Any luck? Answers

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hi FlossyFlossy & hudadam2,

We've a new email platform that will be arriving shortly, and will have information regarding this shortly also. Thanks for your patience, we'll give you the scoop as soon as we can.

Cheers, Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

jmor

so now that the old login does not work can some one please tell me how to delete the hundreds of unwanted emails?????

Support Team
Support Team

Hi jmor,

Does this one work?: https://webmail.bigpond.com/webedge/do/oldlogin

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Phil_P
Level 3: Gumshoe

Same problem as Poster. CANNOT DELETE MY EMAILS,!!!!!!!!! So frustrating. I used to have to use an old login URL when I travelled but cannot locate it. And all suggestions here seem to take me back to the one login in page.  Every time I try to delete I get a Technical error msg. All I won!t is the old login URL again. Please Telstra. An hour tonight to delete 6 emails!!!!!!

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Phil_P, Did you try the link that Big_Dan provided? Have you tried configuring an email program or app to manage the emails instead?

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Phil_P
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks for response and yes, I did try poster's URL link but all logins seem to go to the same page now.  When I travel I use a tablet (iPad). Please suggest a suitable app that will work. Thanks. 

yeahwhatever

october 2016 and they still haven't given us what w need.  TO DELETE EMAIL IN BULK.   i have been on th phone for half an hour and they all ssay they know but am only getting the run around.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi yeahwhatever

Telstra are moving all email services off these old platforms and into Telstra Mail - so no new functionality will be added to the old services sorry.

You can check when you're being migrated to Telstra Mail here: https://emailupdate.telstra.com/consumeremail/home

abaphen1

I've been switched to the new email.  Now my emails are not coming through and I recieve an error message when I try to use the old login??? 

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi abaphen1,

Sorry to hear about the confusion the new Telstra Mail set-up has caused you, you will need to ensure your settings have been updated for IMAP, POP and SMTP. The following page will also include walkthroughs and steps for a number of email programs customers use. You can find the required settings at: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/email/set-up/imap-pop-and-smtp-information-for-manual-em...

If you are still experiencing an issue with your email, I recommend chatting with our Technical Support LiveChat Team at: http://tel.st/gq6m

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now