CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Outlook Error

Hi,

I have been receiving a multitude of errors in Outlook 2010 for two days and unable to send/receive emails. Initially, a pop-up box appeared in Outlook requiring me to 'enter username and password for the following server. Server: mail.bigpond.com'. Unfortunately, an incorrect password may have been entered, as this pop-up has never occured previously, and may have locked account..? Waited 24 hours and same issues.  

I have since attempted to repair, then remove Outlook account from Mail Setup and finally Add New Account. All correct details have been entered, yet now receiving the following error:

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings.  The server responded: -ERR account is currently inactive.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Outlook Error

Hopefully you have contacted Tech Support on 133 933 for assistance with this so that it can be resolved.

Let me know how you went.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit