CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Relenza
Level 2: Rookie

Problems accessing additional mailboxes

Answered

I am the primary mailbox but my wife has the additional mailbox. When I access webmail it only takes me to the primary account. How can she access her webmail? We used to be able to do it from the My Telstra page but now I can’t. Help please as we are overseas and cannot send emails other than by webmail

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Problems accessing additional mailboxes

Make sure you have logged out of your primary mail box and Telstra My account and anything that uses your Bigpond email address such as Telstra Crowd support before trying to access your wife's email via webmail using her email address and password.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Make sure you have logged out of your primary mail box and Telstra My account and anything that uses your Bigpond email address such as Telstra Crowd support before trying to access your wife's email via webmail using her email address and password.

Relenza
Level 2: Rookie

Worked perfectly. Thank you

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now