CrowdSupport®
liquidarcs
Level 2: Rookie

Recover Bigpond Outlook Mail Password

Years ago I was using Outlook for my email. When I changed to Windows 10, I moved to Windows Mail, because it was easy to do. Since I installed Office 2016 some moths ago, I would prefer to revert to Outlook. When I tried to set it up, a box appears asking for my password. Please, how do I obtain the old password?  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Recover Bigpond Outlook Mail Password

You use the same password that you have been using with Windows Mail. The password is for your email account, not the application that you use to access it. You use the same password no matter which means you use to access your email (webmail, Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Recover Bigpond Outlook Mail Password

If you can’t remember your password you could use this site to reset the password and create a new one.

https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/email/manage/change-a-mailbox-password

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now