Yunak
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra web mail problem

For two days now I have not been able to view my primary mail box on line. I can recieve and send from my PC.

When I try to view my mail on line I get the the three blinking dots and when returning to the Managing mailbox screen I get the message "We've disabled your mailbox editing tool because of a technical error. Please try again later." 30 hours later and still no joy.

Once previously I had the same problem and was advised to try a different browser, this worked until Foxtel updated and I reverted and no problem, I did not get this "We've disabled your mailbox editing tool because of a technical error. Please try again later." message that time.  I have tried another browser but no joy. Any thing else I can do besides "Try again later"

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra web mail problem

Could try clearing your browsers cache and history. Does it work on other devices such as a mobile phone or tablet? Are you using a shortcut or are you going straight to www.email.telstra.com
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Yunak
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Telstra web mail problem

Hi Guilty Spark, Thank you for your input.I am not using a shortcut but going directly to My Account. I have cleared my browser's cache and history, no change. I have four emails with Telstra and logging in to each gives the same result. I have just checked again and the message "We've disabled your mailbox editing tool because of a technical error. Please try again later." is still being displayed. It would be helpful If any one else is receiving, or has ever received this message and how they resolved the problem.

I have tried to have a 24/7 chat but following the options leads to" sign in to your Telstra email' and that just brings up the three pulsing dots in the center of the screen.

I think I will "try again" tomorrow. I am able to access my mail from the PC and mobile so no problem. It would be nice to know what the technical error is, I will let you know if I find out.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now