176bob
Level 4: Private Eye

Unable to access e mail accounts.

Lately when I try to check my e mails it says no mail as yet even though I know mail is there. When iI check the settings I have found that the passwords have changed by the addition of extra figures. Tried deleting then adding mailboxes but again when I check I find the passwords again changed. I have also tried to delete 1 mailbox on my account for the past few months but everytime I check that mailbox is still there. Getting very, very frustrated and I refuse to talk to Bombay after an extended wait. Any suggestions appreciated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unable to access e mail accounts.

Hi 176bob

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing these issues with your email. Best will be to get in touch with our technical support team via our secure Live Chat https://tel.st/taxhp or 133 933, so this can be investigated.

Let us know how you go.
Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now