CrowdSupport®
kath_2627
Level 2: Rookie

Unable to send emails to Bigpond account only

Answered

Hi there,

I am one of the IT support for a company with. When a user sends email to any bigpond account, they are getting a bounced back message:

Delivery is delayed to these recipients or groups: Charles Arnold (xxxx@bigpond.com)<mailto:xxxx@bigpond.com

This message hasn't been delivered yet. Delivery will continue to be attempted. The server will keep trying to deliver this message for the next 1 days, 19 hours and 53 minutes. You'll be notified if the message can't be delivered by that time.

We are getting this error message from our on premise exchange server (Microsoft exchange 2012 queue viewer:

421.4.7.25 temporarily rejected. Reverse DNS for 210.9 108.58 failed. IB108..

We have checked our reverse DNS and we are not seeing any issues. Also, we can see that there are forums about the same issue. they are also unable to send to bigpond emails. Sending is working fine to other domains. We are only having issues with bigpond.

You may email me or message me directly if you need the domain name.

Can you advise please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to send emails to Bigpond account only

Send the details to postmaster@bigpond.com and they will be able to investigate for you.

Include a copy of the bounce message as well as a brief description and your contact details.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Send the details to postmaster@bigpond.com and they will be able to investigate for you.

Include a copy of the bounce message as well as a brief description and your contact details.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
kath_2627
Level 2: Rookie

@Jupiter Thank you! I will email them now. 

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now