CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Suchit
Level 2: Rookie

Webmail error message IM9911

Answered

After logging into my email account via “Webmail” icon as opposed to “My Account” icon, I get the following messages.   As I am in Thailand at the moment I cannot easily phone BigPond support.  Can anyone assist me with this issue?

“Unsuccessful action

The action was not successful.
Please try again.
If the problem persists call BigPond support 133 933 and quote code no. IM9911”

“An error has occurred

Please log out or close your browser window to end this session, then open a new browser to log in and continue.

If the problem persists call BigPond support 133 933.”

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Webmail error message IM9911

I was more leaning towards your account being upgraded to be host by outlook.com . If your account isn't already there maybe you should consider getting your account upgraded?

Cheers,
Dave

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3

A quick and easy search found..
http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Broadband/Please-fix-Webmail-Error-IM9911/td-p/194833

Hopefully it relates

Cheers,
Dave

Suchit
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for your note Dave but unfortunately the web page suggested led me to an incorrect site after I downloaded the file named "BPMailMigr.exe".   I use Firefox & Thunderbird as my mail client as opposed to Outlook and wonder if this has a bearing.   If you can assist further I would appreciate it.

Accepted Solution

I was more leaning towards your account being upgraded to be host by outlook.com . If your account isn't already there maybe you should consider getting your account upgraded?

Cheers,
Dave

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now