CrowdSupport®
John666
Level 3: Gumshoe

What are the IP Address of Servers Forwarding My Email?

I am forwarding email addressed to my @bigpond.net.au email account to another non-Telstra email account.

Some messages received at the second account are being blocked because they fail SPF checks as a result of being forwarded by Telstra. In plain English, the mail server says something like "This Telstra IP address is not authorised to send email from Facebook so it must be spam".

What are the IP addresses that are used to forward such emails, so that I can have exceptions set up for them please?

Currently I see a few IP addresses such as: 61.9.189.140 through to 61.9.189.158

Thanks!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: What are the IP Address of Servers Forwarding My Email?

Hi John666,

Please call Telstra Technical Support team on 133 933 they can check on your email settings for you. You can also chat to us here http://tel.st/gq6m. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now