CrowdSupport®
Bwahi
Level 1: Cadet

Windows Live Mail Contacts Sync Broken

Hello,

I have setup Windows Live Essentials Mail client for my Bigpond emails and for some reason I am unable to sync my full contacts list. My contacts consits of 205 items on Webmail  while Windows Live Mail client syncs only 96. I tried configuring Windows Live Mail on a different PC and the issues persist. Does anyone know why?

Bwahi.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Windows Live Mail Contacts Sync Broken

Hi Bwahi,

Is your BigPond account on the old mail server or the new one hosted by Microsoft? If uncertain, you can check by logging in here.

If you are on the new mail server, are you using POP or IMAP settings? https://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/email-settings-summary

Have you tried manually exporting the contacts to a CSV file and then importing them into your client?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now