Annoyed-100
Level 1: Cadet

email problems

This site is BS but aside from that Avitar Angela suggested using Outlook for emails. I would rather take poison.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: email problems

What is the problem that you are having with emails?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Level 21: Augmented

Re: email problems

Telstra's e-mail is simply inferior. Let's admit it. My solution was as follows and do recommend it to everyone:

1. set up new outlook.com e-mail
  2. set up automatic forward from your Telstra address to your new outlook.com address
  3. notify your contacts about your new e-mail address

After some time, only SPAM will be going to your Telstra address and you will have far superior e-mail solution. If you happen to be one of the Microsoft haters, set up gmail.com in step 1.

FG

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now