CrowdSupport®
Misty79
Level 1: Cadet

emails being blocked by telstra - wasn't previously blocked??

I have a client that is on bigpond who used to receive emails which goes out as part of a bulk send at the end of each month, she is now not receiving them for the last 3 months.  They are statements (not marketing) and she needs to receive them.  The software IT company have confirmed all correct at their end. our servers have confirmed all logged ok from their end and that it is a telstra server blocking is issue.  we need to have our email whitewashed via you for the cleint to recieve - please advise how we arrange this, see below what tech wrote:

checks have shown the email leaving your application, and being delivered through Microsoft 365 to the Bigpond mail server. Their Bigpond provider is where the problem is. Your customer will need to ask for your email to be whitelisted.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Ghostman11
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: emails being blocked by telstra - wasn't previously blocked??

@Misty79 wrote:

I am not sure if there's any such thing, however, see if your client can add you in their contact and then they receive the emails and are not ending up in spam folder or junk folder.

Also, it will be helpful to know what email client are they using? Outlook, Mac mail or thunderbird?

I am a Telstra Employee participating in CrowdSupport on my own time. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's. Please mark the response "Answered" if I was able to answer your query in anyway.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now