This thread is now archived and closed to new comments. Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question please post a new topic.
pop3 setup outlook 2010 telstra one works other account same settings exactly doesnt new post
I have five email accounts all pop 3. I have to use pop 3 because I don't like to make changes from one device to another. I have two identical @bigpond.com accounts. One works perfectly one doesn't. I use the settings provided by Telstra. I have done it over and over again but it will not work on the second account. One of my pop3 is the old BIGPOND style which runs on different settings but both the new ones are identical in every way. the error says something about internal problem with the server.
are the settings I am using. I have tried all the other variations. I have tried increasing the timeout.