Pokap
Level 1: Cadet

Iq 3

I have 1xiq1 and 1xIq2.

will it cost me anything , if yes how much , to replace the iq1 with an iq3 ?

paul

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Iq 3

Hi Pokap,

To enjoy the iQ3's great features, it needs to be connected to a broadband internet connection. If you don't have broadband it is not recommended that you upgrade to iQ3.

The iQ3 hardware is $125 and there may be an applicable installation charge of $100 which our team can confirm (this is dependent on the current socket(s) in the home). These are not required up front or as part of the installation, they will be added to your monthly invoice as a once-off charge

To arrange, please contact FOXTEL from Telstra at 13 22 00 by stating 'FOXTEL' at the voice prompt

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now