tpw_174
Level 2: Rookie

Poor service midland

Changed over my plan and bought 3 mobiles with me.
Promised $385 a month. Being charged $435 a month
Have come to store no less that 12 times since January to sort this mess. Still nothing has changed
Sent an email in March. Still awaiting a reply
Called midland store 3 weeksagai. Promised a call back. Still waiting
Clearly midland doesn’t care about there customers
I have been deliberatly lied to and will fully mislead.
Time to seriously consider moving to a telco that does offer service and cares about it customers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Poor service midland

Hi @tpw_174

Very sorry to read about the incorrect invoice for your new services.

As you have already reached out to customer service with no result I would recommend you raise a complaint and have a case manager assigned to your accounts you can do so via the following link:

https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint 

Please let us know how you go.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

tpw_174

Did that many months ago and was told to go back to the store and have them sort it. Zero help with that one.

tpw_174

FYI the link you gave me says it is unavailable and does not work
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hello tpw_174, 

Oh that is not good to hear at all. Are you able to lodge the complaint via our link on https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Accounts-Plans/Lodging-a-complaint-with-Telstra/ta-p/68188 

- Simone

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

tpw_174

filled in the complaint form pressed send and Telstra error message said "sorry error try again later"

Haha this is becoming beyond a joke

Please note my previous complaint number was Reference: SR 1-1059654305078

Support Team
Support Team

If the form on the site hasn't worked for you you can also try our team's secure link at  www.telstra.com/24x7help for this to be followed up by a case manager

tpw_174

This is my complaint if you can somehow lodge it for me

The deal I was offered was the $99 a month bundle which included the 100gig a month.

Obviously I continued with the platinum foxtel

Once we got this bit sorted I asked what it would cost be per month (total per month not a break down) if a bought over 3 mobile phones from Vodafone to Telstra

This is when the staff member went away, spoke to his manager and came back with $385 per month total. (Bundle, foxtel and 3 mobiles)

Issues;

I don't have platinum foxtel (all channels just not as platinum)

being charged for local calls despite being told I will not be

being charged $425 per month despite being promised $385

This has been going on for close to 12 months and all I am getting is lip service and the run around.

12 visits to the store "We will sort it I promise" haha. Yeh right

2 phone calls (promised a manager would call me, That was 3 weeks ago. Still waiting)

2 emails (No reply as yet first one sent in MARCH)

Let me be very clear, I would never have agreed to change my bundle and bring over the mobiles if the $385 deal was not offered.

Up until this matter I have had nothing but great service and everything I was offered was supplied.

I now feel let down, mislead and tricked into paying excessive money and not given to deal I agreed to and was offered.

I am seriously contemplating giving Telstra the flick and going elsewhere

Maybe it is time to contact the Ombudsman

What do I want

For someone to take responsibility and help me resolve this issue

Stop giving me the run around and actually show customer service

tpw_174

Hi Ryan

Yep that one worked. Thanks

My reference : SR 1-1353794897758

Support Team
Support Team

Great, thanks for that. We will arrange for a case manager to be assigned as soon as possible for you

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now