telstra4me1
Level 1: Cadet

voyager case

Hi emailed you the other week, and you were going to try another store and get in a case for a iphone 7 plus.  I had bought the wrong case and you were going to swap it, and phone me when another one ordered from another shop arrived last week.  Still havent heard.  Has another one arrived yet?

Thanks  Sue

<Removed for Privacy>

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: voyager case

Hi Sue, you will need to contact the store directly to see what they have been able to do to locate a replacement case. You can locate contact details for the specific store at  https://tel.st/bylhl

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

telstra4me1

Could someone at the morayfield stall please phone me, this is getting ridiculous.  <removed for your privacy> Thanks  Sue Martin

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Sue,

The stores do not monitor this site, so they do not know that you are trying to contact them.

You need to give them a call on (07) 5432 4411

And never post your contact details in a public forum.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
telstra4me1

I have phoned many times, but they dont seem to answer the phones.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now