vibrate
Level 1: Cadet

This store never answers the phone

I have been urgently trying to contact this store for the last 2 days - about 20 calls a day.

They never pick up. This is extremely poor customer service, especially for a telecoms company.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: This store never answers the phone

Hello vibrate,

Stores generally are more for walk-in cstomers and they're specifically not designed to take calls from customers. We do have call centres you can get in contact with for bill and account enquiries. 

If you'd still like to visit the store, you can book an appointment online here:  http://tel.st/uyc2

Thanks vibrate.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

bd68

Me too, they were supposed to ring back and set up my mobile, but I'm still waiting! Not happy!!!

bd68

So this is how Telstra operates, cannot get in touch so try another route and be kept waiting on the phone. Telstra don't wait if you are late paying a bill, just cut you off, zippo!!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now