Wizzcom
Level 1: Cadet

New phone plan

The other day i got 2 new phone plans , Decided to keep our old phones , so we went prepaid 2 x $60 and was promised an extra 5gb each plan , this does not show on the account and i have rang several times , left a message twice and no one returns the call, .  This is not the first time This store has stuffed me around , Should never have gone back .

Your order number is: 1-1324896232621 and 1-1324878770765

Should be 20Gb per plan Still only showing 15Gb  

Served by Doug .

No need to ring me just give me what you promised and send me a text or email to confirm .

David Rogers 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: New phone plan

As far as I'm aware, that offer of an extra 5GB was only available to purchases made online. It wasn't applicable to in store sales.

What has also got me confused is that the $60 prepaid offer is currently only 10GB.

The $59 BYO plan on a 12 month commitment is 15GB.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now