Clyderhowe
Level 2: Rookie

RR1-540858116194

Answered

Hi - Telstra Noosa Civic, please contact me with an update to when my handset will be back? I am now not leaving Noosa till Friday afternoon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Clyderhowe
Accepted Solution

Re: RR1-540858116194

All sorted now. they eventually replied to a messgae.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Please remove your phone number from this post as this is a public forum.  Also, it is very rare for the stores to check the forums as this is not a direct line to them.  It is primarily customers helping customers.

The store should have given you a contact number when you dropped off your phone.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Clyderhowe

They don't answer the phone!
Clyderhowe
Accepted Solution

All sorted now. they eventually replied to a messgae.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Clyderhowe

Great to hear it is all sorted, and thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. 

We would also like to apologise for the length of time that it took and the inconvenience caused due to this taking so long to resolve. 

Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now