pete17
Level 2: Rookie

been to noosa telstra shop 5 to 6 times over past 2 months to get stuff cancelled

attention noosa civic , i have attened your store a couple times over past weeks to get some things cancelled and get some new things now i want to know why it takes so long to have thing cancelled and why weeks later i am still paying for services i cancelled , i was in your store at noosa civic on tuesday december 8th and spoke to a wonderful young lady by the name of TAYLOR ,so helpful ,lovely to deal with she fixed up prevous problems arrounged for credits on telstra stuff ups , we then cancelled my home phone ,cancelled my asdl , i signed up for the new aircard thingy but my bloody home phone is still connected 3 days later and my asdl is still in service ... get these bloody things cancelled or my next bill will be high again and you will have to bloody credit me again ,...this is not good enough 

peter

<personal details removed for your privacy>

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: been to noosa telstra shop 5 to 6 times over past 2 months to get stuff cancelled

Hello,    The retail stores generally do not monitor messages here, so you will need to ring them 131 800 or you can use Telstra 24/7 Live Chat to get the actual issue resolved, or ring 132200 and speak with Accounts Department.

Thank you

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
pete17
Level 2: Rookie

Re: been to noosa telstra shop 5 to 6 times over past 2 months to get stuff cancelled

i have rung them , left messages , called there mobile numbers they give you incase you need them and a big fat zero , so i will be in there monday morning anfd i will not leave until this rubbisgh is fixed and i am sick of ringing telstra and getting overseas operaters who cant bloody understand my enquire 

Erik1975
Level 3: Gumshoe

Good luck ringing the store. I myself called the store 15 times in 2 days and all it did was ring out to voicemail. Walk into the store and can see the phone ringing but the staff just dont bother. I actually called the store phone while i was waiting in store to get served.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now