mykkel
Level 1: Cadet

T Box purchase in store

Hi

I have raised an order for purchase of a T Box via a Call centre in the Phillipines.

The order has gone pear shaped.

Am I able to purchase a T Box instore if I cancel the phone order?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: T Box purchase in store

Hi Mykkel,

You can certainly head into a store to purchase a T-Box if you'd like, I would just recommend calling ahead to double check stock levels though. That said, have a chat with us here: http://tel.st/hsc3 and well see if we can't fix up your existing order first.

Cheers, Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
mykkel
Level 1: Cadet

Re: T Box purchase in store

Thanks Tim..been into the store and all fixed ...new T Box in hand in 5 mins...shame I've wasted 2 hours on the phone with a call centre this week, first to get the order in the system and then trying to resolve the errors with that order over the phone

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now