cazan
Level 2: Rookie

modem/router

My adsl2 router/modem has died. NBN is supposed to come to my address in June.  Is there something I can get that will do both ADSL2 and be NBN ready?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: modem/router

If you elect to purchase a new Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2 it will work both on ADSL and NBN.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @cazan

Existing or recontracting customers can buy a Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2 outright or with a Hardware Repayment Option (HRO).

The Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2 is $216 outright RRP or $9/month for existing Telstra customers.

You can find more information about the modem here

If you'd like to discuss anything account specific, please speak with us securely online here or by calling 132200.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

cazan
Level 2: Rookie

Hi ShannonD
I purchased the Gen 2 yesterday but am still having issues! Waiting on a technician. Hopefully up and running by tomorrow. The really good thing with the Gen 2, it has switched to mobile mode so we have access.
Thanks for the reply.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit