Highlighted
Suzannne
Level 1: Cadet

Pre-paid mobile inquirey

Hi, is the iPhone 5 still in stock at the Telstra store?

If so, how much is the cost?

If not, how much does the iPhone 5s cost?

Thank you.

Suzanne Rachael Stanton

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Pre-paid mobile inquirey

The iPhone 5 has been completely discontinued by Apple, so unless the store has old stock that they haven't gotten rid of after a couple of years then it is unlikely that they will have any iPhone 5's in stock...

The iPhone 5S on the Telstra website is showing the iPhone 5S as all out of stock except the 32GB Silver iPhone 5S, which was $816 the last time I saw the price listed by Telstra outright on that device

Apple themselves do still have the 16GB directly for about $750 - http://www.apple.com/au/shop/buy-iphone/iphone5s

Unfortunately there can be a delay in response from stores however for the most accurate and timely response you might be better off either dropping in or give the store a call on 1800 723 137
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now