CrowdSupport®
PippaPug
Level 1: Cadet

6 months stan offer

Hi, I've received 3 emails now offering Stan for 6 months, however every-time I've tried the link it doesn't work.

I've set up the community profile and have a 24/7 app account and account, but I still cannot access the offer.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Support Team
Support Team

Re: 6 months stan offer

Hi Pippa.

Sorry for any frustration this might be causing.

Does it give you an error message when you try to activate the offer? Or does something else happen when you try it?

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Sharks
Level 3: Gumshoe

I have the same issues as pug. The Telstra page sends you to the stan page and that's it.

You hit the redeem tab on the Telstra page, it send you to stan and then that's it.

No info on how to redeem for 6 months.  Are we spose to get a redeem code or voucher code?

Please advise, very frustrating..

Sharks

Support Team
Support Team

Hey Sharks,

I have just logged in and had this subscription completed myself. I had to access the correct membership level from the 2 tiers that I have available in Silver and Gold and then have been taken to the Stan site where the 6-month subscription for being a Telstra Plus Gold Member is able to be completed. It should say 'Enjoy 6 months subscription as a Telstra Plus Member'. I have then had to follow the prompts of registering an email address then then following the prompts accordingly. 

Are you getting the 6-month offer advised when re-directed to the Stan site? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Sharks

Hey Dingo thanks for the reply.

When I get redirected to stan there is no offer that comes up. It just loads the stan page then that's it. I am gold member with Telstra plus. I hit redeem on the Telstra plus page that redirects me to stan then nothing just the standard stan page loads. I have tried IE and Edge browser still nothing. We were stan members long time ago.

I thinking I may have to reactive stan myself pay for a month then try redeeming. I shouldn't have to but it might work. Sounds to hard atm though.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for getting back to us Sharks, 

Let us know how you go with this.

Sometimes this only shows up when you are committing to the payment method, as you put your card details through you'll see that Stan will commence payment from 6 months after today's date.

- Matty

Sharks

Re joined still nothing bah. Why not offer discounts on my bill rather than this. It would be more appreciated.

Support Team
Support Team

OK thank you. When you log into your My Account here:  https://tel.st/s5ymp and go to the Telstra TV section, it should give a drop down for 'Manage my Telstra TV'. 

If you click on that, does it then load another page with the offers? 

- Ryan

Support Team
Support Team

Just checking, how did you go with this?

- Ryan

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now