Highlighted
Ross272
Level 1: Cadet

Elton - How do I find out with Telstra presales if tickets are sold out or were never available?

Hi, so I've been trying to purchase telstra thanks presale tickets for the last 4 hours but with no success.I watched the clock tick down to the start of the presale and then jumped in only to be told there were no general admission tickets available. Where they ever available or is only the reserved seating on presale? I followed the link on the telstra thanks email so I assume I was doing everything right.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Rooster68
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Elton - How do I find out with Telstra presales if tickets are sold out or were never available?

Likewise, I tried every ticket combo and nothing. Very poor.

lia72
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Elton - How do I find out with Telstra presales if tickets are sold out or were never available?

I followed telstra thanks elton pre sale link and screen didnt come up with buy tickets and due to trying on my phone at work, basically, long story short I somewhere on my tapping on screen ended up with Bryan Ferry tix purchased instead. I have since gone back in with link on computer at home and see why. It has a Bryan Ferry link but nothing for Elton

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now