Highlighted
Vanity
Level 1: Cadet

How do I get the Code for Pre-Sale Tickets for Twenty-One Pilots

Answered

Can someone tell me how I can obtain the code for pre-sale tickets to Twenty-One Pilots?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I get the Code for Pre-Sale Tickets for Twenty-One Pilots

Hi guys, this is the link for getting the code: https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/music/twenty-one-pilots

However, there appears to be a problem with it, and I'd advise to hold off for a bit, see this previous thread about it. https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-Thanks/Presale-promo-code-invalid/m-p/546342

As I advised ther I'll repeat here: Hi everyone, I've flagged this problem with Telstra people directly asking for them to make contact with the Thanks team to get this sorted, just hold tight while we see how they go.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Accepted Solution

OK guys the new working code for the pre sale is TP9210

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
crankybum
Level 1: Cadet

i have a code but its not working, apparently none of them are
you also have to be a customer, fat lot of good that is doing right now
Accepted Solution

Hi guys, this is the link for getting the code: https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/music/twenty-one-pilots

However, there appears to be a problem with it, and I'd advise to hold off for a bit, see this previous thread about it. https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-Thanks/Presale-promo-code-invalid/m-p/546342

As I advised ther I'll repeat here: Hi everyone, I've flagged this problem with Telstra people directly asking for them to make contact with the Thanks team to get this sorted, just hold tight while we see how they go.

Signature.gif

Accepted Solution

OK guys the new working code for the pre sale is TP9210

Signature.gif

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now