Georgia85
Level 1: Cadet

Hugh Jackman

Answered
Does anyone know pre-sale tickets limits for Hugh Jackman?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Hugh Jackman

"Purchase of Telstra pre-sale tickets are strictly subject to availability during the pre-sale window. Ticket prices and the ticket purchase terms are available on the ticket partners’ websites. Offer only available for Telstra customers. Limit of 10 tickets per transaction. Check the Thanks Music and Arts Terms and Conditions for full details."
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Accepted Solution

"Purchase of Telstra pre-sale tickets are strictly subject to availability during the pre-sale window. Ticket prices and the ticket purchase terms are available on the ticket partners’ websites. Offer only available for Telstra customers. Limit of 10 tickets per transaction. Check the Thanks Music and Arts Terms and Conditions for full details."
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Boondall56

Does anyone know what the Hugh Jackson Pre-sale code for premier-ticketek is. Do I have to have registered first

You need to go to https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/arts/hughjackman on the day of the sale and select the buy now button on the page show you want to purchase, that will redirect you to the page to purchase the tickets.
Helpful Links

Boondall56

Timing - get tickets Brisbane - is it 10 am or 11 am
Level 25: The Singularity

It says 11am AEDT, so that would be 10am Brisbane time, assuming the site is correct.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Mantamuzza2019

Did not login or use my bigpond email when purchases, is this ok?

You would need to be logged into your Telstra MyAccount that is linked to your eligible service.

That is how it validates that your account and that you are eligible for the preorder. 

You don't have to use that email address as a part of the order though.

Helpful Links

Juloh

Are there children tickets or do we need to buy a regular adult ticket for children below 6?

I've never seen children's tickets for these types of performances.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now