DrViper89
Level 1: Cadet

Sign On Outage - Telstra Wide?

Answered

Hi, 

Just wondering if there is an outage with the authentication / sign on mechanism on all Telstra Sites? 

Telstra Thanks - 

"error":"Internal Server Error. Please contact the server administrator"}

Telstra My Offers (from the Account Portal) - 

Continuous loop of "Confirming your details, please wait."

Then eventually times out to - 

Oops

We're having a technical issue. 
Please bear with us & try again

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user12345
Level 2: Rookie
Accepted Solution

Re: Sign On Outage - Telstra Wide?

It has come back up for me now using safari on an iPad without deleting any history or cache.
This was the first time I have tried to use Telstra Thanks, but google returns quite a few similar results so it must be a common issue. We missed out this time too, in future I’ll only try it if is a few days before I need the tickets

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
user12345

I'm getting the same error on telstra thanks.  I've tried 3 different devices and also in safari and chrome - makes no difference

user12345

I've just spoken with Joseph on webchat, this was his response:

"we have a known issue on the Telstra THANKS as of the moment hence you are getting the error. Please do try to purchase from time to time. As we aren't given an estimated time on when will it be fixed yet. Sorry about the inconvenience. Is there anything else I can assist you with? please let me know."
GregAlex

Thanks for letting us know.

I'm taking the family to Dumbo... so looks like we'll miss out on the discounts (kids are primed to go).

Very annoying Telstra! It's a huge benefit to being a Telstra customer.

DrViper89

If it is not back before you want to go, maybe this is an option.

https://www.racq.com.au/membership/what-you-get/discounts/discount-movie-tickets

We ended up getting tickets with RACQ.

user12345
Accepted Solution

It has come back up for me now using safari on an iPad without deleting any history or cache.
This was the first time I have tried to use Telstra Thanks, but google returns quite a few similar results so it must be a common issue. We missed out this time too, in future I’ll only try it if is a few days before I need the tickets

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now