CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
MarkRF
Level 2: Rookie

Stan Offer

Hello

Today I recieved an email from telstra called Keeping in touch (KIT). It came with many offers including one offering 3 months of Stan on telstra. When I click the Get Stan link, it take me to a page asking for a voucher code, however there is no code in the email and the emails terms and conditions. How am I supposed to go about getting this offer or voucher code? 

Thanks

Heres the deal from the email:

stan.PNG

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
196 REPLIES 196
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Stan Offer

I did read something about 2 weeks ago about Stan striking a deal with Telstra, however I haven't seen anything since.

My 'KIT' email this morning didn't have the Stan offer.

http://registers.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/1184773/fromItemId/776499/display/notificati...

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
shannyn1
Level 1: Cadet

I received the same email and have no idea where to find the 'voucher code' that it says to enter!

Hi Shannyn, there was talk of a special deal for "Selected" telstra customers for a special Stan deal.

Looks like someone has goofed with the email I'm afraid, so what i have done is flag this with the appropriate people to take a look at it for you.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
tdubs

Hi MarkRF,

Interesting...I got the same email offer but actually with the code published, however my link just doesn't work at all.

Any ideas Telstra moderators?

Hi Guys, yes they are looking into the situation right now for you.

They should be back a little later with the right information for you.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

hitmo

I spent long time chatting with 24x7 chat from telstra. The lady first informed the offer has not yet started and will be notified by email about the code when it does. But the email said offer is open. She later asked to contact Stan directly as it is their offer. But how will Stan verify if I am Telstra customer? She had no answer to these questions so I just gave up on this.

adey_123

Hi, I also received this email and don't have the voucher code to enter on the Stan website required in order to take advantage of the 3months offer.

Is content through Stan umetered, as it is for Presto?

Cheers, Adrian.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

I have now procured codes for you all, and private messaged them to each of you. Let me know if you've any other issues.

Cheers, Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jim123456

Hi Tim,

Can I grab a voucher code as well?

That would be fantastic!

Cheers.

Thanks for that Timmy, great to have friends in the right - High places.... Smiley Very Happy

Signature.gif

Community Manager

Hi Jim123456,

Can you confirm whether or not you've received the email including this offer as such? 

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

mum21234

Hi

I received the same email with no voucher code.  Could you please forward the code. 

I um *cough* got the email too *cough*. I think I might have been mistaken earlier when I said I didn't get it. Yeah, definitely did without a code. I promise. Smiley Wink
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
clint86

I received this same email with the Stan offer and went and purchased a chromecast so I could use it on my tv. Now customer support are telling me they have never even heard of Stan. Can you please send me the code to access?
Community Manager

Hey guys,

Moving forward, can you please provide for the email address at which you received the email containing the Stan offer, I'll confirm your eligibility and forward you a code.

Thanks, Tim 

clint86

clintobennett@gmail.com
Community Manager

Thanks clint86.

You should have a PM from me now.

- Tim 

mum21234

Hi Tim,

Can you please forward me the code for stan thanks,Kym Smith. bckmsmith@bigpond.com

clint86

Thanks Tim. Unfortunately it is telling me that code has already been used. Can you please provide another to try. Thanks
wilsongill

Hi there,

I was hoping that I can have an active STAN promo code as well to take up the 3 month offer from Telstra.

Regards

benjamin7711

Hi Tim,

In the same boat unfortunately.

Thanks for the awesome community support!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Guys, 

Apologies that you are having troubles with the Stan Code. 

Please make sure you have clicked on the active link in the email you have received for this first once you have signed up. 

For those that is not working for - we have escalated the issue to support and are awaiting a response/workaround so that everyone can access this offer. 

We will update this thread for you as soon as we have a response. 

Again our apologies for the delay and thankyou for your patience and understanding.

*To those we have sent a code via PM to try and access the promotion: 

We are aware that the individual codes we have sent people to try and claim this have not been working. This information has been included in the escalation to support. AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT GIVING OUT MORE INDIVIDUAL CODES AS THIS HAS PROVEN UNSUCCESSFUL IN RESOLVING THE ERROR SO FAR

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD - If we do require these or any other personal details, we will Private Message you for this. (this is for the saftey and security of your personal details)

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

MarkRF

Thanks for the help,

Seems a bit dodgy having to post our email on here, could you not just resend them email to the people who originally got it.

Anyways email it got sent to is daniel22@live.com.au

Thanks

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks MarkRF

No need to post your email on here at this time as this time.

If we do require these details we will Private Message you for this. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

wilsongill

Telstra rep will private mesasge you - no need to post your email address I believe.

Regards

MarkRF

Just had the same problem as posted earlier. Click the link in the original email and then used the code you PM'd me and unfortunately it said it had been used
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks MarkRF,

We are aware that the codes we have sent people to try and claim this have not been working. This information has been included in the escalation to support. 

Regards - Tom

Tam1301

Hi,

I also received my KIT email this morning with a link but there was not promo code in the email for Stan.

Can I get a code sent to me also please.

Thanks Smiley Happy
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Tam101, 

Please see my comment above: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-Thanks/Stan-Offer/m-p/437143#M433

Cheers

Regards - 

TinaN

I also recieved the email offer with no voucher code. Can I please get one? Thankyou!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi TinaN, 

Please see my comment above: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-Thanks/Stan-Offer/m-p/437143#M433

Cheers

Regards - 

Avoelec

I also received the KIT email with no Stan voucher, could i get one too please!
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Avoelec, 

Cheers

Regards - 

Elvemere

Got my kit and used link to get 3 mths free Stan and it asked for voucher number but email didn't give me one. Please help.
hitmo

I received the code as private message from Tim as per above but Stan's website says that the code has no uses remaining.

Please assist

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Hitmo, 

Please see my comment above: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-Thanks/Stan-Offer/m-p/437143#M433

Cheers

Regards - 

ajcooper

Any update on this?
Support Team
Support Team

Not as yet ajcooper

We'll share information as soon as we can

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime

kelyeah

I am in the same boat. Received the email, no code. On the phone to customer support and they don't even know there is a Stan promo. Can you please advised what is happening with this? Is there a promo? I have also PM'd my email for when the codes are available.

Danjoe

I got the email too.. There was a code for presto but not for stan Smiley Sad Hopefully the issue will be fixed soon. Thanks for escalating guys Smiley Happy
malapinar

I got an email too but no voucher code, where can I get the code from?

Lottesenat

Hi There, 

I have also received an email and no voucher code...ca you help me? What do you require? Thanks

Shanepd

What is the latest info in relation to the Stan offer.
Not really a lot being communicated Telstra!
taurenpally

How do I sign up to these keep in touch emails so I can try and get a stan code?

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Everyone,

We're still getting some details on this, hang tight, we'll have some answers for you soon. Thank you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Susank

I got the same offer in a Telstra News email last Thursday. I contacted Telstra today and spent 27min explaining this to them and them having no knowledge of it. I then googled and read here the same has occurred to others. I get the offer without the voucher code. Could you please include me also when the issue has been resolved?
Thank you
ribs81

Hi,

Same boat as the others. I received an email with the 3 months bonus Stan offer, with no actual code on my designated email on Thursday (26/03/15). As you have suggested, I will not post my email address, but will wait for further details from you. I have spoken on the Online Chat option, but to no avail yet. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi MarkRF, 

Just a heads up that I have sent you a Private Message detailing how to redeem your offer whilst we are still working to get this permanentely fixed.

Regards -  

Support Team
Support Team

Hi shannyn1 

Just a heads up that I have sent you a Private Message detailing how to redeem your offer whilst we are still working to get this permanentely fixed.

Regards -  

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now