Is there afix

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Dragonflybee
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Telstra Plus Can't buy movie tickets

same here, tried different browsers, mobile phones, clearing cache,cookies - so frustrating.

super11
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Same here as well.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. 

Mmm...hot dounut and pineapple
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @ashgreen4,

Have you continued to have troubles with movie tickets via Telstra Plus? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

ves1

same here

ves1

Same here and not happy. so who do we need to contact, Telstra or Village

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Ves1. 

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with Telstra Plus movie tickets. 

I have just tested this with my personal account and am not seeing any errors during the purchase process (I am using Google Chrome)

Can you please try clearing your cookies, cache and web browser history. If you are unsure how to do this, a quick web search will bring up instructions for your particular web browser. 

Once you have done this go to https://tel.st/jc32m and see if you are still having the same error. 

If you do get the error, can you please try using a different web browser and see if you have the same problem. 

Let me know how you go. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Hi Ves1.

Just checking in to see how you went with my suggestions from the other day? Are you still having problems?

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now