Level 1: Cadet

Re: Telstra Plus - Movie tickets

same here

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi h4zey and Andy1121,

There was an issue affecting the purchasing of movie tickets through Telstra Plus. This has since been resolved.

Please let us know if you encounter any further issues.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

eshay
Level 1: Cadet

has not been rresolved. i have unsuccessfully tried booking movie tickets multiple times over the past month. after I log in and select the state, cinema, film  and session time it keeps redirecting me to login page and just constantly refreshes.

rubbish.

Support Team
Support Team

Sorry to hear that this has been the case for you, I appreciate that this might be quite frustrating. Have you tried this in multiple browsers with the same result each time?

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now