CrowdSupport®
JaredBell
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra Plus Stock levels are a joke

I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem, but every time I go to use my Telstra Plus points to buy a product, it’s out of stock. I’ve been waiting for over a month for the Apple Pencil. I have up on that and when to order and Apple Watch Gen 5....out of stock too. They can’t give me dates either. The rewards store is a bit of a joke at the moment till they fix this. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra Plus Stock levels are a joke

Hi @JaredBell

Sorry to hear of the frustration.

Hopefully new stock will arrive soon so you can redeem online through the program.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Spiffo
Level 2: Rookie

Couldn’t agree more. Since day one the 11” iPad Pro keyboard has been listed as a reward but has been out of stock. Many other items similarly out of stock. The whole thing just seems dodgy to me. Other rewards systems, even the dreaded Flybuys, work better than this. Very disappointed overall. Have called, used the online chat and get different excuses every time.

Highlighted
Toyhilux03
Level 1: Cadet

I agree  they to start think a head  bull **bleep** customers have wait so long  make feel take my business else where  haft time they slow send  out item to  and  u can’t get true  out them  all lie    But if owe money  they want it now but if  order something u have wait 6weeks. That bull**bleep** I done wait  I take my business some where else Telstra 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now