jaydan
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Plus Village Movie Tickets - Unable to Book

Answered

Hi,

I've been unable to book the discounted $12.50 Village Movie tickets which is offered to Telstra Plus members. Everything appears to work up to the point that I submit my payment details. A message is displayed showing that the payment was unsuccessful.

Things I have tried:
- booking on a different computer
- using different credit cards
- paying via paypal
- using the old 'Telstra Thanks' page
- using the new 'Telstra Plus' page

The result is always the same - payment is unsuccessful via the booking page. FYI, there are no issues with my payment cards (I use the daily in-store and online).

Can this be investigated? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Plus Village Movie Tickets - Unable to Book

The payments are made directly with the Cinema chain, so you would need to contact them to find out why it is failing.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Plus Village Movie Tickets - Unable to Book

The payments are made directly with the Cinema chain, so you would need to contact them to find out why it is failing.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now