Highlighted
SlipKnot
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra Prepaid (Foxtel Now 12 Mth Offer) Package missing unable to Sign up

Mods I couldn't find Telstra Thanks Category so I have put it here feel free to move it to relevant category and advise.

I have Telstra Prepaid Mobile, and via the "Telstra 24/7" app under "offers" On 16 May 2018, signed up for a Free 12-month Foxtel Now with the below mentioned and now I can't access the add-ons and even If I try to go under offers it showing me a 24mth offer (with 1 addon) however I can't even sign up to that. 

All this is done via the app using Telstra 4G on my iOS, not Wi-Fi or from desktop although I have tried desktop with same results.

Can someone, please help

Docos  $ 10 Telstra offer expires on 15/05/2019

Pop      $ 15 Telstra offer expires on 15/05/2019

Drama  $ 15 Telstra offer expires on 15/05/2019$5/month Pop + Drama discount

Discount (Telstra Offer*) -$ 40 *Included packs: ( Docos Pop Drama )

Total you will pay monthly $0/mth

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra Prepaid (Foxtel Now 12 Mth Offer) Package missing unable to Sign up

Hi SlipKnot, 

Thanks for contacting us about your Foxtel Now offer. Sorry for any frustration caused. Be best to chat to us here  http://tel.st/y9pzq and we can check on the offer dates and these packages you are eligible for. Let us know if you have any trouble though. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

SlipKnot

Hi,

Thanks I contacted the customer service been through different departments.
Have to explain the same things over and over and over everyone listened to it but can't seem to take ownership and provide a straightforward answer.
I am currently on free package (free 3 channel packs)
For 12 month via Telstra prepaid mobile which is linked to my email.
However channel V seems to be locked out which should included in my plan.
The foxtel webpage states CHV is included in any packs.

Issue 2
I can see another offer which is free package with (1 channel pack)
And for 24 months however I am unable to redeem this.
It’s also linked to my Telstra prepaid account.

I got an email response to which I have replied on Friday but I haven't heard from anyone.
Why does this have to be such a prolonged and painful process?
Thanks

SlipKnot

Thanks, got an email form Foxtel Robina QLD - all fixed now.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi SlipKnot that this great to hear and thank you so much for letting us know all has now been resolved. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Jasoncarpenter
Level 4: Private Eye

Hi SlipKnot,

Glad to hear you are sorted out but can I ask, how did you manage to get a response from Telstra? I am experiencing same issue (bounced around different departments, explaining each time etc) but getting nowhere as of yet.

Regards

J
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Jasoncarpenter, we would be happy to help where we can today. May I ask what is happening exactly?

Jasoncarpenter

Hi MammaB,

I just signed up (last week) to the L plan which is meant to include the 24 month Foxtel subscription plus a 6 month Apple Music subscription, but neither appear in my offers. I have had two online chats for over an hour each, bounced around different departments and got nowhere. The last one indicated it needed to be elevated to the Foxtel now team and someone would get back to me within 24 to 48 hours. That was Friday and I have been down that road before.

If you are able to help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

J
Support Team
Support Team

Can I just check Jasoncarpenter if this is for a Mobile Lease Plan or the Buy a Phone option please? When you mentioned your offers did you mean you have logged into your MyAccount  http://tel.st/nybl4 and checked if these offers are listed in the MyAccount and just awaiting activation?

Jasoncarpenter

Mobile buy option and yes under the my offers section, but they do not appear there for me to activate.
Support Team
Support Team

It may take a short while for them to be applied however, I would suggest contacting our Billing Team directly via either  http://tel.st/ac9xd or on 13 2200 as they will be able to make sure it is applied to your new account correctly. Please let me know how you get on.

Jasoncarpenter

Thanks, I have tried online chat twice. All I managed to do was lose over 2 hours of my life, and did not get any closer. On the plus side, I did get to talk to a lot of people who could not help and just passed me onto someone else. I’ll wait for 2 days to see if it finally gets applied, then I maybe try complaints or ombudsman I guess. If anyone reads this, currently I would not suggest going through live chat.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Jasoncarpenter

Eligible customers should be able to redeem as per the below instructions.

1. Log into Telstra 24x7 My Account
  2. Select your mobile service in the ‘Plans & Usage’ tab
  3. Click the "Add-ons" tabs and add Apple Music

You're also welcome to try redeeming the offers here

If it's not showing & you haven't received contact by close of business tomorrow, please call us on 132200 so we investigate & escalate. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now