CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
anthak
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Thanks $20 AFL tickets

Answered

Hi folks,

When I click on the "buy tickets" link next to the Round 19 Collingwood vs West Coast game, it directs me to the ticketek page for the Round 18 Hawthorn vs Richmond game.

I have read through some other threads and I have tried logging in to the ticketek site first, but the same issue is happening. 

What can you suggest?

Cheers,

Anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anthak
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Thanks $20 AFL tickets

I just tried going to the Colling v West Coast game page on the ticketek site and choosing AFL reserve as Ticket option, and it has worked for me. It is now offering $20 Telstra Thanks tickets Smiley Happy

So, all good...

Except that your link isnt working, so you should probably fix that Smiley Wink

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
anthak
Accepted Solution

I just tried going to the Colling v West Coast game page on the ticketek site and choosing AFL reserve as Ticket option, and it has worked for me. It is now offering $20 Telstra Thanks tickets Smiley Happy

So, all good...

Except that your link isnt working, so you should probably fix that Smiley Wink

Support Team
Support Team

Sorry for the trouble with this, Anthak, glad that this worked in the end. I will pass on the feedback about the link.

Cheers

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

DoctorK
Level 1: Cadet

Hello,

The link to the Round 23 Brisbane v North Melbourne at the Gabba (Sat 26 Aug) appears to be going to the wrong place.

It takes me to a page which says 'Not Eligible.  Sorry, we couldn’t identify you as an eligible Telstra Customer. You must have an active Telstra service to access offers in the Telstra Thanks® program. If you have an active service please check that it is linked to your Telstra My Account log-in.'

This is quite an insulting message as it only assumes I have made a mistake NOT that the error could be on the Telstra side.

And the error is with Telstra, as I have an active eligible account and I can purchase any other game.

Please fix the link !!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @DoctorK

Thank you for your enquiry, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing trying to purchase Telstra Thanks AFL tickets.

I have been able to replicate the error you're getting and have reported this our teams for investigation. 

I will update when it has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now