CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Thanks Movie Tickets

Telstra Thanks is missing dates for the movie I want to book yet it is definately playing over xmas as I've checked on the Event Cinema website. Instead of getting a reply from Telstra to my question I get fobbed off to public forum! I guess there's no discounted tickets over xmas period which is fine but why can't they just say that.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra Thanks Movie Tickets

The Telstra Thanks Movie offer after 5pm on Saturday, on Public Holidays or on any special interest or promotional screenings.

It is listed as a limit on the Thanks page...
https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/movies

I honestly don't know why the support team didn't just say that...
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted

Wow. Bad English. The offer doesn't apply on those. Sorry.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted

Hi

last month you had a special offer with Telstra thanks for $8 movie tickets. I bought 3 tickets totalling $24 I think on 14 January . I can't locate my vouchers and hope you can help.

thx

gilda

<removed for your privacy>

Highlighted

Hi @Gilda,

As this is a public forum no on here has access to account information and it is also not a advisable, again because of the public nature of the forum to post your personal details, as such I have reported it to the moderation team to have it removed for your privacy.

Most of those offers are actually processed via one of the partners, for example Event Cinemas, Village Cinemas... ect... you might be able to get it by contacting the support for that provider however many of those sorts of vouchers are 'treated like cash' and if lost are not able to be replaced.
Helpful Links

Highlighted

Hi,

I have purchased Events Cinema movie ticket using Telstra Thanks but by mistake selected the wrong session (day). Please can you guide me how to chage the session date.

Thanks

Jakh
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Jakh

You'd need to contact the cinema and see if they'll offer to change it.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit