Highlighted
PKSMITH
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Thanks - Ticketek

Answered

Tried to buy tickets for the aleague match on 3 May via Telstra Thanks. It advises when purchasing the tickets via Ticketek to use my Telstra ID. My Telstra ID is an email address and wasn't accepted by Ticketek. Contacted 24hr chat and they advised it was a problem with Ticketek and I need to contact them.

i thought it should be an easy process but appears not. Thanks Telstra Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Thanks - Ticketek

You log in to your Telstra account either through the 24x7 app on your phone or via the Telstra website and follow the links through from there.

You don't enter directly through the Ticketek website as it requires a specific link from the Telstra site.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Accepted Solution

You log in to your Telstra account either through the 24x7 app on your phone or via the Telstra website and follow the links through from there.

You don't enter directly through the Ticketek website as it requires a specific link from the Telstra site.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
PKSMITH

Hello Jupiter
Thanks for responding.

I initially login into Telstra website and then click on the Telstra Thanks links to purchase the tickets. Once I click onto the buy now it takes me to the ticketek website.

Below is the information on the Telstra Thanks site. I think the issue is with the first step as there is no where to select 'Login to buy' but only 'Buy Now'. I think when I click on the Telstra Thanks from my Telstra page (logged in) it takes me out of being logged into Telstra however there is no 'Login to buy' to be logged back into Telstra

How to purchase?

Find your game and select “Login to buy”.
Login with your Telstra ID (note you can also register for Telstra ID here).
Click "Buy now", you will be directed through to the ticketing site to complete your purchase.

Yes, the instructions assume that you are not logged in to Telstra Thanks already. If you are, you get the "Buy now" which takes you through to Ticketek, where you select the match, and the ticket type. When you hit the "Buy Tickets" on the Ticketek site it should take you through to the final selection page which shows the tickets with prices (with the 20% discount applied).
PKSMITH

Hello Jupiter

Went through Telstra Thanks and directly through Ticketek to compare and no pricing difference and no discount when got up to actually purchasing the tickets.

Regards
Paul
Support Team
Support Team

Are you able to try this again?

I have been advised that there was an issue with some A-League matches not reflecting the Telstra Thanks pricing, but that this issue should now be resolved.

Please let me know if you're still having issues.

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now