CrowdSupport®
rtfmoz
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra Thanks® is coming to an end

Answered

Just got an email saying Telstra Thanks is coming to an end:

We’re removing the Telstra Thanks® program and wanted to let you know as soon as possible.

From 14 May 2019, our Telstra Thanks® program will no longer be available. This means you will no longer be able to access Telstra Thanks offers.

Whats slated to replace it?

~ if you LAN, gamers will come ~
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Thanks® is coming to an end

Telstra Plus is replacing Telstra Thanks. You earn points based on how much you spend on your account.

See: All about Telstra Plus for details.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Accepted Solution

Telstra Plus is replacing Telstra Thanks. You earn points based on how much you spend on your account.

See: All about Telstra Plus for details.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

rtfmoz
Level 3: Gumshoe

So next month starts Telstra Plus. Ok thanks. Well I would be interested what tier I will be eligible for given i'm a postpaid customer who is unlikely to spend a gazillion more dollars when it already costs me plenty for a premium Telstra service.

~ if you LAN, gamers will come ~

You start on Member until you spend $1500 in the calendar year, at which point you get Silver. Once you spend $3000, you get Gold.
BeachBoyMarkII
Level 1: Cadet

And apparently history counts for  nothing - so spending $5K  a year for years means zilch. Good one, Telstra

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi BeachBoyMark, 

For existing customers, your initial tier is based on your eligible spend in the last 12 months with Telstra. 

If you are new to Telstra you will start the program at Member tier and as long as you are in the rewards program you will move up if your account spend hits a certain level in your membership year.

Spend level per tier to qualify are as follows: 

• Member Tier - less than $1499.99 annual eligible account spend per membership year

• Silver Tier - $1500-$2999.99 annual eligible account spend per membership year

• Gold Tier  - $3000 and above annual eligible account spend per membership year

FAQ's on this can be found below: 

https://tel.st/eh229

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

BeachBoyMarkII

Thanks.i don’t think that was clear from the FAQ, and the guy on live chat said history didn’t count - that I and everybody else would be starting on base level.
Highlighted
HouseOfGod

Yes, TT is over for business customers. Thanks Telstra. After over 20 years of custom and probably >$500,000 of my business this is your management decision. The “we will look to provide this for you later” is an empty promise = NOTHING! So if you wish to transition your business plan over to an equivalent personal plan (BTW not possible on line anyway, call them up, fill in this paper form (!!!) and wait 3 weeks) then this is the catch. And I quote the service operator.
“You will be moved to an inferior mobile network which will have less service capability during peak periods”
Telstra No Thanks. Why don’t you put an ad on TV explains all this and save me 3 hours finding out all these issues. Bah!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now