CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
HoochNZ
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra movies that require Adobe Flash

Answered

Why send a thanks for a Sony smart tv that doesnt support Adobe Flash to play Telstra Movies. How do i get around this to play the movie when Adobe flash cant be downloaded onto my Sony TV?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra movies that require Adobe Flash

i would highly recommend not even watching any sort of flash content at all. most browsers these days are moving away from even allowing the plugin being available because of how flawed the application really is. even Adobe recommend people dont use it anymore.

Most Sony TV's (depending on how old it is) wont even have the plugin/addon installed because of how dangerous flash content really is.

i wouldnt even try watching it at all as it could even be malicious software even if its come from Telstra. make sure you check that the sender is legit and if it aint i would delete it.

Note: I am in no way affiliated with Telstra, i simply work in the IT industry and my posts are from experiences.
If you don't want my help simply disregard my post.

View solution in original post

HoochNZ
Accepted Solution

I appreciate this. The sender was Telstra Thanks so Im surprised they would send something like this given the info youve provided.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

i would highly recommend not even watching any sort of flash content at all. most browsers these days are moving away from even allowing the plugin being available because of how flawed the application really is. even Adobe recommend people dont use it anymore.

Most Sony TV's (depending on how old it is) wont even have the plugin/addon installed because of how dangerous flash content really is.

i wouldnt even try watching it at all as it could even be malicious software even if its come from Telstra. make sure you check that the sender is legit and if it aint i would delete it.

Note: I am in no way affiliated with Telstra, i simply work in the IT industry and my posts are from experiences.

HoochNZ
Accepted Solution

I appreciate this. The sender was Telstra Thanks so Im surprised they would send something like this given the info youve provided.

i mean look it may be 100% legit, but i still wouldnt accept it from anyone at all.

Hopefully someone from Telstra can reply back and give you a reason why its sent this way and hopefully provide you with an alternative way of viewing it.

Cheers

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit