CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra plus reward delivery

I redeemed points for ear pods and  I had the points deducted on 17/2 yet have not received any confirmation or messages.

How come it takes so long to get a pair of EarPods to me? Who can I check the status with as there’s no plus email or phone number to call?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra plus reward delivery

Hey 

Do you have your order number or second email from telstra ? It may be with Start Track at Depot. Due to Covid 19 it is not possible atm to get in touch with anyone. 

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I have the same issue. I don't mind about the delay, just want to confirm the order was received! 

Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director

Just to confirm, did you pay with points in full, Points + Pay or Points + Repayment Option? IF you paid any money to the store you should receive a receipt for that amount.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted

Same here, I have 2 orders (one paid in full with points and one with points and credit card charge) and I have the invoice number emails but no further indication or confirmation. 

Again, not too fussed about waiting but just wanting to confirm that they will be coming at some stage.

Fingers crossed for both of us! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@lalallalalalall the invoice number emails confirm the delivery of the items. The heading "We've got your order" followed by

Estimated delivery time:
1-2 business days in metro areas and 2-4 business days in non-metro areas.

Just the delivery times haven't been updated in light of the COVID-19 situation.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted

Ok fantastic, so I guess it's just a matter of waiting until the shipping detail email is received.

Thanks

Highlighted

@jayaus that's right, unfortunately no telling when that will be, but I have my fingers crossed!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit