CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Movies - Login Loops

When trying to buy movie tickets, I select all the information, I have tried this using multiple different selection, Different Movies, different cinemas even different types ($12.50 Movies or Vmax Movies). Once its all seclected I click the Login to Buy tickets buttons, the next pages loads and says logging in, refreshes the same thing and start looping the logging in screen. Tired this on my Moblie (Samsung Galaxy s9 - Google Chrome) and my PC (Google Chrome). I tested it using Internet Explorer on my PC and it works, I have cleared Cache and cookies on Chrome still doesnt work, So there seems to be an issue using google chrome and your thanks movies API. Also tried in chromes Incognito mode, does the same thing, loops

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Thanks Movies - Login Loops

Hi Luke636,

Thank you for letting us know, this has been passed to our Thanks team for further investigation.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

What is happening with this? There seems to be no solution and this issue has been going on for months now. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi rezzie3, I have just checked back in with this team and requested any update regarding this matter. We shall look into this asap. Once again thank you for letting us know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit