Shamzaam
Level 2: Rookie

Unable to redeem Telstra Box Office via Telstra Plus

Hey team I couldn't find a Telstra Plus section when creating this post, so please feel free to move it to the correct group. I am. Telstra Plus member and my Telstra Box Office offer ($75 credit) unlocked yesterday (28-May). However I am unable to redeem this offer. When I follow the online prompts via logged in portals from 24x7 app and Telstra Plus portal I get stuck on a message about my account not being linked. Anyone able to help? I can provide screenshots of the pages but apparently I can't attach things to the post here? (go figure)

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
milirobson

Re: Unable to redeem Telstra Box Office via Telstra Plus

Me too!
DaveUser

Me too
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Shamzaam

Sorry to still see the issues registering for the  Telstra Box Office offer and I can understand this would be a bit frustrating. Please try our chat team here https://tel.st/4fyhm and select 'Entertainment' then 'Telstra Plus' and we can check on the linking of these accounts so you are eligible. 

Let me know if you have any trouble there though.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Shamzaam

Thanks for the response Iain. I'm afraid the chat section went to the chat bot Codi and it says the Telstra Plus store isn't open. From media releases I saw that the Telstra Plus store opened on 29-May. I am also able to login to Telstra Plus portal (plus.telstra.com) and follow other offer links. The failure for the Box Office offer is at the redemption link at hub.telstra.com/ttvbo.html not sure if I can be any more specific than that. So is the store not open yet or was Codi wrong?
tammyhamilton13

Emails
Th
Shamzaam

So here's another post with the same problem. It even has replies with other customers who are also experiencing the same issue. Any help Telstra?
https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-Thanks/110-Box-Office-credit-in-Telstra-Plus/td-p/823...
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Shamzaam,

If you are getting an error advising your account has not been linked, it would indicate there is an issue with account alignment. Understanding you have tried live chatting with us in regard to the issue, it may be worth trying again, however using My Account as the topic, this will allow us to ensure all is aligned on our end to make your experience more seamless.

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Shamzaam

Interaction no.4, in case anyone is keeping score.

I have had another circular chat session with Codi and the chatbot is adamant that Telstra Plus store isn't open yet. So can any of the support team here at least answer that question.

Is the Telstra Plus store open for redeeming these wonderfully 'earned' points and benefits that I can't stop hearing about but not actually redeem?

Support Team
Support Team

Appreciate your patience in this, Shamzaam. The store is coming soon; but no official start date has been set as yet. 

Please let us know if there's anything else you need. - Matthew.

Shamzaam

Far out, this is increasingly frustrating. If the store isn't open why did two other support people ask me to reach out via other channels to sort this out?!! And why is the My Account service and 24x7 app blatantly telling me to go redeem my "benefits"?!
Border1788
Level 1: Cadet

What about the rest of us? 

Is there a plan to resolve the issue?

Mimi10
Level 1: Cadet

So was this solved? I activated the $75 offer but have no way to actually redeem the offer?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Mimi10,

I'm sorry to hear of the continued issue with having this credit for the Box Office service applied from this Telstra Plus offer. 

Have you attempted to have this applied directly via the My Account service by navigating down to the Telstra Plus section at the bottom of the page at 

https://tel.st/3t8n9

This should show the credit as being available and direct you on how this can be registered against your account. Let us know at what part of this process you have an issue and if there is an error message received. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now