CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

how do i track a testra plus order

i placed an order on the 19th Dec. i used 29000 points for a pair of headphones,i received a Telstra Plus Rewards receipt confirmation email,with an invoice number that i can't use to track my item,i have rang 3 times and have been told that someone would contact me or they would ring back within the hour, a Dennis being one of them,no one has rang me,the last phone call a lady gave me a number and said i could track with that,but it doesn't work,the website said the number should start with a 1,this number starts with LY050502973,after reading a few posts here i just noticed the lady actually gave me my invoice number which i already had,i actually got her to confirm that i could track my order with this number,seems it was just a brush off.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: how do i track a testra plus order

I'm having a similar issue. Placed an order for headphones on 14/11/2019, 28000 points were deducted from my account and I received a confirmation email with an 'LYO' invoice number. Was told to go into a store and the store said they can't even see these orders let alone access them to allocate their own stock

Highlighted

I finally got chat to work,and was told the item is out of stock,and will receive and email with a tracking number when stocks are replenished and my item shipped,when i orderd it,it was in stock and the confermation email said it would  be delivered in 2-4 days,really confusing,this so called telstra plus,seems really deceptive behaviour by that department,they just brush your enquires off saying they'll ring back in the hour,but no one rings.

Highlighted

I'm still waiting for a confirmation email to track my item,it's now 27th January,strange that some are told to collect their item from a store,and how hard can it be for Telstra to get the item,I just cannot comprehend it taking more than a month for an item to travel from the suppliers to the Telstra warehouse,plus not even a notice telling their customers what is happening to there order,there should be information on the 24/7 app letting you know what is happening,it lists that 29,000 points have been subtracted for my item,we should be able to click that and see the progress of the item,if they aren't going to supply an item because they can't get them,they should at lest give us our points back so we can try and see if we have more luck in getting another item.

Highlighted

i have to give an update,seems i was a bit harsh and jumped the gun in my previous post,so I'll say sorry and apologize,i have just received an email and it seems my item is on it's way,took a bit longer then i expected,but at lest they have come through,so thank you.

Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

@pauldamo wrote:

i have to give an update,seems i was a bit harsh and jumped the gun in my previous post,so I'll say sorry and apologize,i have just received an email and it seems my item is on it's way,took a bit longer then i expected,but at lest they have come through,so thank you.

@pauldamo Telstra does need to improve the way they notify customers of order delays that's for sure.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I have the same problem. Telstra Plus Awards sends an invoice confirmation but no action. I have placed an order twice without any result. The Chat service doesn't seem to work!!!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit