Highlighted
garryrd
Level 2: Rookie

telstra thanks presale code for john farnham olivia newton john

Answered

I have not received an email with the code for the presale ticketst, as the tickets go onsale in two days, have the emails been sent out to registered customers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
garryrd
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra thanks presale code for john farnham olivia newton john

Before I received this reply I tried calling the #814# from our mobile and received a code immediatly. I successfully obtained tickets just after 10am and the email message ( that may have been heldup in the outlook email outage) came in later at 11:35am . I noticed there was also a code provided when I logged into my account and went to the thanks music John Farnham offer again. Anyway good result in the end thanks for the reply.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Hi garryrd,

These codes are usually sent the morning of the opening of pre-sale of these tickets. If you are a Telstra mobile customer, you can dial #814# to receive your unique code via SMS to make sure you have one ready to go on the day Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

garryrd
Accepted Solution

Before I received this reply I tried calling the #814# from our mobile and received a code immediatly. I successfully obtained tickets just after 10am and the email message ( that may have been heldup in the outlook email outage) came in later at 11:35am . I noticed there was also a code provided when I logged into my account and went to the thanks music John Farnham offer again. Anyway good result in the end thanks for the reply.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome to hear you were able to obtain tickets garryrd Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now