CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
mazzandmc4134
Level 1: Cadet

telstra thanks unable to buy lionel richie tickets

Answered

Hi, to whom it may concern
I am so disappointed as I was unable to purchase presale tickets for Lionel Richie on Tuesday 13th june 17 when they went on sale at 1000am perth time.
I have attached snippets to show you what happened when I clicked on the link to buy tickets. I am a Telstra customer and
I spent over one hour on the phone to 4 different Telstra people, held for ages to be put through to the Bigpond movies after telling me not their area and then got through to a gentleman in technical issues who after a long wait and he spoke to his supervisor was told they don't know what the problem is and to log the info on the chat customer service.
There is no issue with my Telstra account logging in and even opened a new link to buy tickets and still failed.
Can you tell me did anyone else have issues.

Today thurs 15th june I received a call from Telstra basically over a long conversation that they dont know why I couldnt purchase the presale tickets and still no resolution.

Much appreciated if you can help me to purchase tickets.
Personal details removed to protect your privacy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra thanks unable to buy lionel richie tickets

You will need to contact Ticketek concerning this. They are the ticketing agent. Telstra just provide a link to the Ticketek site.

Also, this is a public site and you shouldn't publish your personal phone numbers here.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra thanks unable to buy lionel richie tickets

You will need to contact Ticketek concerning this. They are the ticketing agent. Telstra just provide a link to the Ticketek site.

Also, this is a public site and you shouldn't publish your personal phone numbers here.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit