Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Level 1: Cadet
0 Kudos

Waiting for phone repair

Hi I am still waiting for my phone to be repaired. I went into the Port lincoln store about 4-5 weeks ago and they sent it off for repairs as it kept shutting down on me for no reason. I was told it would take 3-4 weeks. I tried ringing the Port lincoln store but they will not answer their phones. Please where is my phone?

Level 24: Supreme Being
0 Kudos

Re: Waiting for phone repair

I'm sorry, but it is very rare for the shops to check these pages. You will either have to persist on ringing or pop in to the store when you are next in town (I am assuming you are some distance out).

Just to confirm, the number is 08 8682 6741

Level 11: Detective
0 Kudos

Hello

You can check the status of your repair by calling 131 800 and selecting the relevant option, or at http://mobile-repairs.info

Hope this helps you.  Thanks

If my advice has assisted you, I would be appreciative of a kudos, which you can do by clicking on the dark blue star, to the left of the message. Thank you.

If my advice has solved your problem, please click on "solution".
I am not a Telstra employee.
I give my advice based on 44 years radio communications experience, and being technically involved with mobile phones since 1963 (the PMG's 0172 system).
0 Kudos

Yes I live over an hour away. They don't answer, the phone just hangs up. 

Jupiter wrote:

I'm sorry, but it is very rare for the shops to check these pages. You will either have to persist on ringing or pop in to the store when you are next in town (I am assuming you are some distance out).

Just to confirm, the number is 08 8682 6741

0 Kudos

I have tried the website and it just says it has been sent 4 weeks ago. Nothing else. I would prefer to speak to someone from telstra so they could chase it up and let me know what is happening.
Highlighted
Level 11: Detective
0 Kudos

Hello Leslie,

I was recommending you ring the actual repair centre itself, and I have given you the number above in my post above this one.  131 800  choose Repair Centre or similar.  Thanks

If my advice has assisted you, I would be appreciative of a kudos, which you can do by clicking on the dark blue star, to the left of the message. Thank you.

If my advice has solved your problem, please click on "solution".
I am not a Telstra employee.
I give my advice based on 44 years radio communications experience, and being technically involved with mobile phones since 1963 (the PMG's 0172 system).