Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Port Melbourne store - Temporary Store

Good news - we are up and running again, less than a day after fire gutted our Port Melbourne store, with our temporary ‘Store on Wheels’ located at Edwards Park in Liardet Street, Port Melbourne. We can provide all the products and services you need from our temporary store so come down and visit the team or call us on 03 96762966 . We hope to have more news in the coming days about a more permanent location.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Port Melbourne store - Temporary Store

Hello,

So very sad to hear what happened.  That store has a fantastic, commanding   position in Port Melbourne, and is  one of the physically largest and best looking.  The original founder of that store is one of the most brilliant / clever / smart people in the "Telstra family".  I'm sure it will be rebuilt to its former glory, again as  a showcase model of what a Telstra store should look like.

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more